Luxurious gift giving delivering elegant, stylish and a sophisticated collection of impressive products, Pamper Hamper Gifts is Australia’s finest Gift Box Hamper Company.
With over a decade of experience in selecting and procuring luxury online hampers, Pamper Hamper Gifts is the number one destination for innovative and top-of-the-line gift ideas.
With options to cover all upcoming events, including specialised hampers for corporate gifting, Pamper Hamper Gifts offer products for any occasion from some of Australia’s leading brands.
Working with major Australian and international brands including Waterford Wedgwood, Missoni Home, Vera Wang, Royal Doulton, Glasshouse, Tetsuyas, Bitton, Simon Johnson, Veuve Clicquot, Penfolds, Logan Wines, MOR and Urban Rituelle, Pamper Hamper Gifts is ahead of the game in all things luxury.
The brainchild of Sydney business woman Bianca Kristallis, Pamper Hamper Gifts has over 200 hampers to choose from, and continues to introduce new lines to meet customer needs.
Pamper Hamper Gifts endeavours to produce up-to-date and luxurious hampers, and was formed in response to the outdated and boring options that were available in the marketplace.
I noticed the lack of luxurious hampers online and was mortified by the dated and boring options available. I wanted to get away from cane baskets and curling bows, bring the ‘wow factor’ and style back in gift giving. – Bianca Kristallis, Founder
Pamper Hamper Gifts has also supplied some of Australia’s major corporations including Commonwealth Bank, Lend Lease, Belle Property, Channel Ten, Telstra, Westfield, Yellow Brick Road, Macquarie Bank, Visy, Optus, Talent International, as well as the Hilton Hotel group.
Pamper Hamper Gifts has been a prominent business in the marketplace and continues to be the place to go to for luxury gifting.
Pamper Hamper’s Top Five tips to finding that never-fail gift:
- Choose something the receiver will love – It’s easy to fall into the trap of purchasing something we like ourselves or think they might like.
- Research your options – Too often people rely on purchasing something that’s the most expensive or the most convenient, but the receiver will see through this.
- Presentation. Presentation. Presentation – Slacking off at the last hurdle ruins the all-important first impression. There’s nothing wrong with recycling old packaging, just make sure the wrapping paper isn’t scrunched and the gift bag hasn’t already been written on.
- Browse online – Time poor shoppers will appreciate window shopping. Use the online store’s wish list and your web browser’s favourites to keep track of what has caught your eye.
- Courier it or Hand Deliver – There’s something personal and touching about receiving a gift by courier, especially at work in front of all your colleagues. That makes it extra special!
Australia’s Most Luxurious & Award-Winning Gift Box Hamper Company.