Unleash your leadership potential…
What got you here, won’t get you there.
The skillset you have isn’t going to get you the job you want. To ensure you have the capability to truly lead a business rather than manage it, you need to re-tune your understanding of contemporary business and the evolving global economy. You need to understand your core values in order to lead with authenticity and strength. You need to know how to drive innovation and thrive in the disruptive business environment of the 21st century. You need to keep your organisation performing and implement clear-cut and integrated strategy. You need to understand how complex enterprises thrive, and how to drive diverse business models. In short, you need to be at the cutting edge.
To get there, you need not just the tools but the insight of seasoned executives.
Back for its second year Executive Leadership Summit 2019 focuses on the core learnings of an MBA with practical, experience-based keynotes and case studies from the leaders of Australia’s most successful companies. With sessions on leadership, strategy, innovation, operations, marketing, people and change management, this is the only event you need to fine tune your all-round leadership skills or take them to the next level.
Take control of your leadership capability. Become the leader your organisation needs.
EXPECT TO LEARN.
- Learn how to lead with practicality and cultivate high- performing teams.
- Successfully navigate business strategy implementation and integration.
- Tune up on the fundamental principles of business success.
- Understand how the global economy affects your organisation.
- Lead innovation and navigate change to survive disruption.
- Competently lead multiple business functions and high- performing teams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND.
- C-suite including CEO.
- EGM, GM, MD of all functional areas.
- Head of Strategy, Marketing, HR and Operations.
- Middle Managers.
- Directorship and Board.
The following business leaders will be offering their expert business tips and advice.