A new product allowing facial and voice recognition to remove the pain of remembering passwords.
OneFaceIn launched a new product to remove the pain of remembering your passwords by allowing your apps and websites to know you via facial and voice recognition.
OneFaceIn Biometric Password Manager simplifies and secures your digital login process by enabling you to use a password you’ll never forget…you!
Engineered to eliminate password pain while providing the highest level of security, OneFaceIn Biometric Password Manager allows only a user’s unique face, voice, and synced device to pass its multi-stage authentication process.
Some facts: People are faced with the need to create, remember and change a vast number of passwords to access web content and mobile apps daily. We have too many, they are hard to remember and often easily hacked.
- The average person has 26 passwords
- Nearly half of all passwords are familiar words, dates, etc. giving people very little security. In fact, studies indicate that 90% of user generated passwords are vulnerable to hacking
- 55% of people use the same passwords for multiple sites, leaving users vulnerable to fraud
- 26% of people use something common such as birthday or family names, further exposing users to hacking
- A recent study by Deloitte of nearly 6 million user generated passwords showed that the 10 thousand most common passwords would have access to 98% of all the accounts
- Studies indicate that the average adult can remember no more than 5 user name / password pairs
- If users followed recommended guidelines and established unique user name and passwords for each site / app, people would have literally hundreds of passwords
- Users are instructed to change passwords regularly, which means users need to remember not only passwords but also when to change and then forget the last one.
Facial Recognition: OneFaceIn Biometric Password Manager uses your smartphone’s front facing camera to capture your facial characteristics. Data points such as the distance between eyes, width of nose, depth of eye sockets, shape of cheekbones and length of jaw line are detected and quantified and then locally stored on user devices. Liveness detection adds an additional layer of security against still images.
Voice Recognition: OneFaceIn Biometric Password Manager uses your smartphone’s microphone to capture your voice’s frequency patterns. During the initial enrollment process, users are asked to repeat a phrase three times consecutively. These features are also quantified and turned into data points. For each new sign-in, your voice is matched with the stored data points and either rejected or granted access.
OneFaceIn is one of a small number of companies using multiple biometric technologies to solve the headache and security concerns of passwords. OneFaceIn helps consumers who value the security of their online information and live busy lives with the need to access sensitive information on the move quickly and remotely. People don’t want to be tied to a desk top or laptop to make important decisions online they prefer to get things done on the run from their mobile phone with peace of mind that someone isn’t stealing or hacking their information. Biometrics will soon be everywhere so we believe this is only the starting point.
OneFaceIn is available for Android on November 1, 2016. After we launch in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada in November we anticipate moving into the APAC market, particularly China, Japan and India, in 2017.
November 1st 2016
Try it out for yourself with our free 30-day trial by downloading from the Google Play Store.
OneFaceIn was officially established in January of 2015 and is preparing for the initial launch November 1st 2016. Below is a brief summary of the background of each of the co-founders:
Carey Anderson is based in Washington, DC and currently focuses his energies on market awareness and competitive differentiation in biometric authentication technologies. He holds a Bachelor of Economics from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia and has over 14 years of experience in global Electronic Identity Verification (EIV) solutions in the EU, USA and Australia. Carey has Co-Founded and sold two of his previous businesses.
Colleen Howell is based in Bozeman, MT and manages the third-party contracts and has general product and financial oversight. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Mathematics / Computer Science from Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana. Colleen has over 20 years of experience in the data, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) industries. To date, she has successfully sold four companies directly and has been involved in several other mergers and acquisitions.
If you would like updates on newly released products and services, please SUBMIT.